Housing Collaspe Coming Soon!

Doom never rests! Get up to date, apocalyptic sources here!
Killa_Queen75
Disciple

Housing Collaspe Coming Soon!

Post by Killa_Queen75 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:21 pm

So my buddie's bro is a real estate agent in Cali and from what i heard they are expecting a major decrease in prices around June - August. Bank lenders are lowering requirements just like in 2008, getting idiots to buy homes who can't obviously afford to be later left with a shit sandwich when the economy goes full crash. Most of the buyers are now selling off their assets and moving it into precious metals and cash. Not only that, but he also says to keep watch during the governor elections this November in Cali. If we get another libtard in office he says that not only would the economy decline even further, but we wont see any chance of house prices recovering in a decade. Rents would go up even further because of so many residents who either lost their homes or couldn't afford it any longer. Most people are leaving in droves leaving a very poor under class with a rich minority and with tax revenues dropping, the government would get even more desperate or full blown totalitarian. Just a heads up... :? :shock:

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Re: Housing Collaspe Coming Soon!

Post by Grand_Master » Sun May 13, 2018 3:23 pm

DAMN REALLY?! I was thinking maybe early next year the latest, but if things are going to deteriorate soon i better get ready.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

CosmicSentry
Ascended

Post by CosmicSentry » Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 pm

This would be a good time to buy up some properties if i were you. Don't let these corporate hedge guys still all the wealth like last time.

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Post by Grand_Master » Mon May 14, 2018 10:27 am

CosmicSentry wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 pm
This would be a good time to buy up some properties if i were you. Don't let these corporate hedge guys still all the wealth like last time.
I'm looking to see if i can snag a duplex if the markets goes to hell. Use a FHA loan and live in one room rent free while renting to out to a tenant to pay for the mortgage.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

PrimeOfTruth
Disciple

Post by PrimeOfTruth » Thu May 17, 2018 12:47 am

Yeah I'd probably look to invest in another property at bargain prices.

CosmicSentry
Ascended

Post by CosmicSentry » Thu May 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:27 am
CosmicSentry wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 pm
I'm looking to see if i can snag a duplex if the markets goes to hell. Use a FHA loan and live in one room rent free while renting to out to a tenant to pay for the mortgage.
That's a good start. Just make sure to get the mortgage paid off quickly.

MasterZ
Disciple

Post by MasterZ » Sat May 19, 2018 12:34 am

A housing crash is really needed. To much speculation combined with cronyism is why it will end badly for lots of people if the situation doesn't correct itself.