Blain: "Millennials Aren’t Buying Cars Or Homes Because They Are Indentured Slaves"

The latest developments currently happening worldwide.
ZenInformer
Ascended

Blain: "Millennials Aren’t Buying Cars Or Homes Because They Are Indentured Slaves"

Post by ZenInformer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:12 pm

he truth is a few people have lots more money, but lots of people have far less. So, this morning its UK car sales dropping of the proverbial cliff. Millennials aren’t buying cars – no matter how cheap the financing packages are – because there indentured slavery pittances will never allow them to buy their own homes. The middle classes are holding on to their cars for longer because they are working longer and harder, are being indirectly taxed more, and have less to spend.

Meanwhile, they’re also getting fearful of a slide in housing – which is the only way most folk will ever get any kind of liveable pension. A housing slide could be triggered by higher rates, affordability and the threat of the current high employment being reversed by recession.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... red-slaves

Grand_Master
Site Admin

Re: Blain: "Millennials Aren’t Buying Cars Or Homes Because They Are Indentured Slaves"

Post by Grand_Master » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Guestbro wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 pm
Damn my gen is fucked.... :(
in all honesty all generations after the boomers are fucked. The trend is simply irreversible at this point.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

LostArbiter
Disciple

Re: Blain: "Millennials Aren’t Buying Cars Or Homes Because They Are Indentured Slaves"

Post by LostArbiter » Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 am

Grand_Master wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:04 pm
Guestbro wrote:
in all honesty all generations after the boomers are fucked. The trend is simply irreversible at this point.
Sadly you are correct. I just wonder how the Alt-right movement is going to create incentives to a much more 50-60s enviroment? Its laughable.

MasterZ
Disciple

Post by MasterZ » Sat May 19, 2018 12:36 am

LostArbiter wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 am
Grand_Master wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:04 pm
Guestbro wrote:
Sadly you are correct. I just wonder how the Alt-right movement is going to create incentives to a much more 50-60s enviroment? Its laughable.
It seems more like a fad to me.