GrandMaster, will DeepEther Productions be monetized?

Use this forum to post any suggestions or feedback regarding DeepEther Productions.
MasterZ
Disciple
United States of America

GrandMaster, will DeepEther Productions be monetized?

Post by MasterZ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Are you planning on monetizing the forum in the future? Or rely on donations?

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: GrandMaster, will DeepEther Productions be monetized?

Post by Grand_Master » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:10 pm

in the mean time, no. Right now, I think its best for me to keep improving the forums and attract more users. With that in mind, it would show that i am dedicated to the forums and not trying to generate a quick buck. I don't think a few donations from the community would hurt, but for now I'll cover the expenses for running site.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

CosmicSentry
Ascended
United States of America

Post by CosmicSentry » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Grand_Master wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:10 pm
in the mean time, no. Right now, I think its best for me to keep improving the forums and attract more users. With that in mind, it would show that i am dedicated to the forums and not trying to generate a quick buck. I don't think a few donations from the community would hurt, but for now I'll cover the expenses for running site.
I don't mind a few ads to help run the site, but don't over do it lol.

Killa_Queen75
Disciple
United States of America

Post by Killa_Queen75 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:04 pm

CosmicSentry wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:24 pm
Grand_Master wrote:
Yeah, since the site is barley a year old its best not to rush ad game to quickly. Also, do more Social media traction and make the forums more SEO friendly

Grand_Master
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Grand_Master » Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 am

Killa_Queen75 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:04 pm
CosmicSentry wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:24 pm
Grand_Master wrote:
Yeah, since the site is barley a year old its best not to rush ad game to quickly. Also, do more Social media traction and make the forums more SEO friendly
Yeah I agree. I'm setting up a google+ home page for the forums. Still needs some content, but it should be fleshed by this week. I'll move on to other platforms in the future.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
~For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.